Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hmmm... Open letter or video link?

Well, since Tuesday is the day where Fatass is off picking his nose in places that are nowhere near my room, I don't have much in terms of blog fodder today. After going back and forth on the options of posting a video or an open letter in place of a posting today, I've decided... both. Read in your best "dramatic reading" voice.

Dear Bess and Bitchface,

Next week is the week before finals, which, for a broadcasting major, is basically finals week. While you will be studying for tests, I will be completing my projects and working my ass off, so that when finals week DOES arrive, I will be able to lounge back, play video games, drink Diet Mountain Dew, and laugh at your misery. Yes, I know I'm awesome.

However, if you so much as have the tiniest inkling of an idea that it's okay to come over to my room next week, you are sorely mistaken. I have been nice all god damn year and have not kicked you out when you have deserved it a million times over. You show up at my door and I'm slamming it in your face. If Fatass is there when I slam the door, I will make sure it breaks his teeth.

Get your fucking, your annoying laughter, your snooty attitudes, and your disgustingly low standards out of my grill and there will be no problems. Party it up now while you still can, but again, you're not doing it here. I know Bess doesn't understand because she's still, you know, in HIGH SCHOOL, but Bitchface, you should know better than to mess with someone during finals.

To put it in easy words for your simple brains to process, here it is: DO. NOT. SHOW. UP. TO. MY. ROOM. I don't care if you need stress relief, a break from studying, a break from whatever. You don't have to go home, but if you come here, I will flip shit.

Thank you.

Go jump off a cliff and die,
Pissy


And now for our video portion...



Enjoy. Complete blog likely to follow tomorrow.

No comments: