Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So... what the fuck?

My room when Fatass is here.
Apparently it's now cool for anyone and everyone to come over to my room on the GOD DAMN WEEK BEFORE FINALS. His junkie brother is now in the room just standing around and talking to Fatass, and of course, Bitchface is here. Why wouldn't she be?

So she begins by saying, "I wouldn't be over here if it weren't for my suitemates being bitches." Oh I'm sorry, but you know what? That's not my fucking problem. If you have problems with your suitemates, you talk to the RA or do what I do and make an angry, passive-aggressive blog. But you do NOT come to other people's rooms on the week before finals and be obnoxiously loud and play video games!

Seriously, it's like I live in a world where respect and courtesy have never even been heard of. But seriously. What. The. Fuck. They're talking at obnoxiously loud volume about a fucking flashlight. I guess we haven't comprehended the concept of "light" around here. And now they go ahead and talk trash about the same kid again. I guess they need to compensate for their lack of dicks by continuing to make idle threats.

Yup, and we're still being obnoxious douchebags, and now my urge to kill is rising. Seriously, no goddamn courtesy. And you wonder why they got kicked out of Bitchface's suite. Fuck. This. Shit.

To my Cousin, the Fed,

Get your ass up here. NOW. Gun is preferred but not required.

Thanks,
Pissy

I am done with this shit.

No comments: