Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yup, I suck

Yes, I fail. I know.
So yeah, I'm a douche. Those two weeks of greatest hits and the whole blogging thing during summer? Yeah, didn't happen.

I know. I suck, I'm horrible for misleading you, I take my medicine like a man.

But anyway, instead of making promises I forget about the second I'm able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine, I'll just tell you that I'll be back to posting full time very soon. I'm headed back up to Big State University this Saturday, so I should be able to discover some sort of posting schedule once I get back there.

Again, really sorry, and I'm looking forward to coming up with new material to keep you all... well... enterained? Yeah, let's go with that.

1 comment:

Cousin, the Fed said...

Fear not! I haven't posted much in mine, either...don't seem to have much time to let my brain leak :/