Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting pulled back in

Fatass enjoying his lunch.
Hello my pissy friends! Yes, it's been a while! I've been trying to do this whole zen thing about the situation I'm in with my fucking fatass roommate, but you know what? It didn't work. I tried letting things slide. I tried reminding myself there were only X amount of weeks left. But nope, the stupid bullshit just continues and once again, I'm at my tipping point. It's back to the point where I want to knock whatever remains of his redneck teeth down his throat.

Apparently, this week is Bess's spring break week, since, you know, SHE'S STILL IN GOD DAMN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

So that means that Fatass has probably shoved his needledick inside her at least once a day. It must be true because it smells worst than Salty's Crabs Shack. But whatever, even hideous, ugly douchebags need sex too. Fine, whatever. What really gives me a problem is when they do it in my room when she's not even supposed to be here without him giving me 24 hours notice. Again and again I've reminded him, and again and again, he's just been too much of an inconsiderate asshole to respect it.

So Bitchface has been over every goddamn day and now that Bess is on spring break, it means that she's over too. In today's Awkward Theater, I present to you the instance where I go into my room on my break in between classes and there's Bess just laying there playing video games, Fatass nowhere to be found. I say, "oh, hi." She says nothing back. Just looks at me and goes back to her video games. Look, I know introversion. K-Star is an introvert and it takes a lot for her to talk to people, but to be an outright cold fucking bitch to the person who can easily kick you out of the room? Not smart. The only reason why I didn't was because I was leaving in a half hour. Fucking. Bitch.

So let's recap, shall we? Not only is it apparently cool to have Bitchface and Bess over whenever he goddamn well pleases, but it's also cool to just leave her in the room when I have explicitly said no lady visitors without 24 hour notice. Fucking A, he's going to piss off the wrong person and get murdered someday. And you know what? It won't be a moment too soon. Go fuck yourself, you fat fuck.

2 comments:

The Original K-Star said...

Welcome back! My question is: what are you going to blog about after you move out of your room at the end of the semester?

Anonymous said...

lol. was wondering if u were still around? glad to see that u are. gotta catch us all up to speed on what's been going on these last few weeks!