Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I've been up to

What have I been doing?
I've been busy being a ninja, of course!
So yes, yes, yes. I'm an asshole for not updating, but I've been working hard on passing school and all that stuff, so it's taken up a significant chunk of time. I've also been busy perfecting my mad ninja skills, so as you can plainly see, I've had quite the month.

So what have you missed? Well, it seems that Bess finally turned 18, but she's still 4 or 5 years younger than Fatass, so that doesn't make it any less creepy. Bitchface has been over nearly every day to torment my soul.

Fatass has still not learned the value of wearing a shirt. And also, he apparently broke his glasses when he threw them across the room in a fit of rage. Then he had to wear contacts and then got pissed because he kept ripping them or some stupid thing. I don't pay attention to his life. I just laugh at the snippets of irrational anger. He finally apparently fixed his glasses with electrical tape, so good for him.

An interesting, douchebaggy moment that happened over the past month was when we were apparently waiting in the Subway line together. I was busy looking over an assignment I had to submit for class the next day, so I wasn't paying attention to anyone, let alone his fat fucking ass. So I guess him and Bitchface were in line right behind me and were calling me "Scruffy" to get my attention. Granted, I was growing out my beard at the time, but I do not respond to things besides my name or "Pissy". So they're both laughing about how soooooooooooo very clever they are. He finally waves his hand in front of my paper. I was about to punch him in his fat face. I told him, "yeah, busy doing schoolwork," and turned back around. Jesus Christ, he's a prick.

So yep, nothing has changed. He's still a freaking douchebag, and that probably won't be changing any time soon.

No comments: