Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Update!

My ideal summer destination.
Hello, fellow Pissyheads!


So it's been a couple months since my last update and since I've ridded myself of Fatass for good. Now it seems that I'll be getting a single room for the next year here at Big State University, which means that there will be no roommate.


Fret not, however! I chose to take a suite, so I will still have three suitemates to deal with. Hopefully one of them can get on my nerves enough for me to blog about. We shall see. Anyway, I hope everyone's summer holiday is going well, and I'll try to throw in another update at some other point this summer - just so you know that I'm still alive and well.

For those of you that are concerned, the second I arrive back at Big State University, I will be sending a blog post out to all of you. That's scheduled to be on August 27th, so look out! Due to this move, however, I will no longer be in Generic Residence Hall. I'm going to be moving to Fancy Residence Hall, which is completely renovated and built for seniors only. I'll take it, though!

'Til next time, be sure to stay pissy.

1 comment:

The Original K-Star said...

I love you more than I love curling up with a good novel underneath a blanket with a cup of tea on a wintry day (and that's really saying something).

But....

I still refuse to refer to myself as a Pissyhead. XD