Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fatass fails a class in record time

How Fatass avoids studying.
And the results are in from Fatass's test. Thanks to my friend in the same class that Fatass is failing, I am quite pleased to report that Fatass not only finished the test first in his class, but also that his professor shook her head in disappointment when she saw  his retarded answers. Now he has neither the means to graduate nor the money to come back to complete the degree. Say hello to minimum wage!

While I should probably feel bad about it, I instead feel a strange sense of justice in the fact that this colossal douchebag will not be allowed to have any sort of degree beyond a high school diploma. So now he's talking to Bess on the phone and getting all pissy at her for whatever reason. Then he says, "I have you all to myself on Friday, so I may have to punish you." I vomited in my mouth.

But today was cleaning day for me. While Fatass was gone, I was able to take down all my posters and pack some of the stuff that I don't need over the next two days. I then broke out the broom and swept up my side of the room. Funny thing though: those massive dustbunnies just completely coincidentally seemed to gravitate to the area under his bed. I think it may have to do with his stench.

So let's see... I'm looking around me... all I have to do is pack up my floor lamp and my laptop, take my sheets and pillows out, and bring my TV and fridge back into the car. Oh, and I also have a personal goal of not saying anything to Fatass on the way out, otherwise he may get bombarded with words he can't comprehend about how awful he is.

After today, two days until I'm fucking out of here and I never have to see his hairy bitchtits ever again. But for now, he's laying facing me and of course his shirt is off, so I get to see just how far they sag down his fat body. Fantastic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're almost free, Pissy! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

I think it may be the headlights of The Red Truck, actually...